Built to be trusted. Every improvement to the TSR2 Hybrid – from the extended blade length to the deeper CG to the refined sole shape – is designed to make it an even more forgiving, faster feeling, long-distance performer ready to come through in the clutch.
- A high launching, mid-low spin, forgiving long-iron replacement, best-suited for players that deliver the club in a sweeping motion.
- An extended blade length, a deeper CG, and a reimagined sole shape bring even better forgiveness and improved turf interaction than its popular predecessors, all packed into a classic hybrid profile.
- Features head weight adjustability (same as driver/fairway)
Reimagined Shaping and Profiles
- The TSR2 hybrids are classically shaped and have a slightly lengthened blade length, shifting the impact center further from the shaft, which increases face flex and results in more speed and forgiveness
Deeper, More Forgiving CG & High Inertia Body
- In TSR2, Titleist engineers pushed the CG deeper while keeping it low, making high-launching and soft-landing approaches with maximum forgiveness even easier
Faster Through the Rough
- Added sole relief pockets on both TSR2 and TSR3 are designed to move the club faster through all rough conditions, heavy or light.
- Less surface area means less friction and less chance to drag or grab, also resulting in smooth turf interaction from the fairway.
Performance- Tuned Adjustability
- With a refined 5-position SureFit Adjustable CG Track System, it is now easier than ever to dial in the exact setup you need in the TSR3 with a wider and more precise range of CG placements.
Player-Influenced Sound & Feel
- Amazing sound and feel are paramount in the design of a superior golf club. Both hybrids have been tuned to deliver the acoustic and physical feedback each player needs to develop consistency and trust.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.