Bring more speed and stability to your hybrid game. For moderate swing speed players, TSR1 Hybrids feature a larger profile head and an optimized, lightweight design that increases inertia without increasing swing weight.
- Built for ultra-lightweight speed and distance
- According to industry research, the moderate speed player accounts for roughly one-third of all golfers worldwide.
- Built for golfers seeking distance and stability in their hybrid game, TSR1 hybrids achieve more speed and higher MOI through its enhanced profile and ultra-lightweight construction.
- A larger “wood-type” clubhead allows for a deeper CG placement and a more confidence-inspiring look at address.
- Despite the larger profile, the TSR1 hybrid’s design achieves performance gains without increasing swingweight.
- TSR1 hybrid shafts utilize a .335 fairway tip and are ½-inch longer than prior generations for increased speed and launch.
- TSR1 drivers, fairways and hybrids have been stripped of every non-essential gram of weight from head to grip to ensure the lightest possible build without sacrificing performance
Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Design
- New VFT technology originally debuted in TSR2, TSR3 (Speed Ring), and TSR4 drivers and is now featured in TSR1, optimizing speed retention on off-center strikes
Deep CG, High MOI
- The center of gravity in each TSR1 model is positioned deep, raising MOI and maximizing high launch and ball speed.
- Larger footprints in both TSR1 fairways and hybrids offer maximum forgiveness at impact and confidence over the ball.
- Max MOI/Draw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.