- Most classically shaped member of the new Spider family
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum body combines with heavy dual-tungsten weights on the outside (heel-toe) for stability, forgiveness and distance control
- Heavy tungsten stability bars (172g total) strategically wrap around the back and side of the putter for optimal forgiveness and stability
- New, firmer Pureroll Insert is manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face
- Newly engineered Fluted Feel™ shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and improve dispersion
Spider GT Notchback blends traditional mid-mallet shaping with contemporary construction. A shorter blade length and stout center create a time-honored shape that is enhanced by dual tungsten weights for forgiveness and stability.
*Ships Late May.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.