- Modern wing design has sharp angular features and extreme perimeter weighting for optimal forgiveness, performance, and stability
- Made from lightweight 6061 Aluminum, the 145g top plate eliminates excess weight in the middle of the putter
- Steel side weighting (80g per weight, 160g total) creates a heavy frame for stability and distance control
- Only 18% of the weight is centered in the middle to stabilize direction on off-center strikes for maximum forgiveness
- New, firmer Pureroll Insert is manufactured of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face
- Newly engineered Fluted Feel™ shaft with a softer section located 5” from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and improve dispersion
Spider GT sets a new standard in terms of performance and contemporary construction. The modern wing design has sharp angular features and extreme perimeter weighting for optimal forgiveness and roll. So, no matter how you look at it, it’s stability from every angle.