The ZX7 Mk II Driver is configured for those seeking maximum adjustability in a compact silhouette. Its two swappable heel and toe weights, plus adjustable hosel sleeve, mean you can easily dial in your desired launch condition. Its tight shape profile provides maximum workability and the freedom of complex shotmaking.
- Featuring a more compact, confidence-inspiring silhouette that delivers the complete range of clubhead adjustability—including two swappable heel and toe weights plus an adjustable hosel sleeve—ZX7 Mk II lets you easily produce the launch conditions needed for maximum workability and complex shot making
- Rebound Frame’s Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball at impact, creating a purer energy transfer that instantaneously increases ball speed and distance on every strike
- Two weight port locations allow you to adjust swing weight and Center of Gravity to favor a draw or fade shape
- An adjustable hosel also provides the opportunity to vary loft, lie, and face angle
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown and to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics
- An intricate variable thickness pattern expands the high COR area across the entire clubface
- These unique ridges enhance high COR from heel to toe by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots
*This driver is customizable. Any specific shaft or grip requests must be placed in the notes section upon order if an upcharges will be invoiced after purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.