The ZX5 Mk II Driver is built for players who desire heightened forgiveness in a large, confidence-inspiring profile. A large, flattened footprint, and 8g rear weight, help you easily launch drives that fly higher, farther, and straighter. An adjustable hosel sleeve allows you to dial in face angle and loft to suit your swing.
- Featuring a larger footprint, flattened shape, and higher skirt—along with a single, adjustable, 8g rear weight placed low and deep—ZX5 Mk II combines heightened forgiveness, sharp looks, and exceptional swing feel ideal for gorgeous drives that launch straight, high, and go the distance
- Rebound Frame’s Dual Flex Zones focus more energy into the golf ball at impact, creating a purer energy transfer that instantaneously increases ball speed and distance on every strike
- The ZX5 Mk II comes equipped with one 8g sole weight placed low and deep in the head
- An adjustable hosel also provides the opportunity to vary loft, lie, and face angle
- A complex series of ridges and latticework provides the structural integrity necessary to feature a remarkably thin titanium crown and to place discretionary mass where it best suits each ZX Mk II Driver’s ideal launch and spin characteristics
- An intricate variable thickness pattern expands the high COR area across the entire clubface
- These unique ridges enhance high COR from heel to toe by improving how energy reflects into the ball on off-center shots
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.