- Designed for Tour players and better amateurs looking for a low spin, fast speed, and workability
- Traditional aerodynamic shape features forward-biased heel and toe adjustable weighting, and a back weight for added forgiveness
- PWR-COR multi-material weighting system consisting of steel, titanium, and aluminum positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for maximized distance
- Highly Optimized Topology (H.O.T) Face Technology™ uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed across a wider area of the face
- Heavy and light weights (10g and 3g) can be positioned in the heel or toe to promote a fade or draw biased flight
- CNC Milled Infinity Face wraps around the leading edge to increase the zone of maximum ball speed while providing a traditional topline for improved visual alignment
- Multi-Material Chassis uses a lightweight carbon crown and sole plates, and a reinforced Titanium Speed Frame to create optimal weight distribution for maximum stability
The LTDx LS is our lowest spinning driver designed for skilled players with fast swing speeds. Most of its weight is located low and forward for a lower, penetrating flight. A traditional shape and forward weighting allows for improved workability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.