- Designed for tour players and better amateurs seeking low spin and workable ball flights
- PWR-COR weighting system positions mass low and forward to combine low spin with faster ball speed for enhanced distance
- Highly Optimized Topology (H.O.T) Face Technology™ uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to create 15 HOT zones with strategic thicknesses to increase smash factor and ball speed across the face
- heavy and light weighting (12g and 3g) can be positioned in the heel or the toe to promote a fade or draw biased flight
- The 3 Wood features no rails to account for a sweeping, shallow swing, while the 5 Wood and 7 Wood feature pronounced rails to improve turf interaction for steeper swings
- Lightweight Carbon Crown is made of thinner material and frees up more discretionary weight to improve CG/MOI properties
The LTDx LS is our lowest spinning fairway designed for skilled players with fast swing speeds. A slightly larger profile, low launching 3-wood makes for an excellent driver replacement, while a tour shaped 5-wood allows for all-around workability.