ROGUE ST MAX D FAIRWAYDesigned for golfers that need a high level of draw bias in their driver
- Built for very high MOI with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie
- Groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20g low and deep in the driver head for increased off-center hit speed and forgiveness through high MOI
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in horizontal and torsional directions with tunings to the construction, shaping, and positioning that allow for greater speed across the face
- New A.I. designed Face lowers spin on the face and adds forgiveness
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole save weight and increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias
- The Rogue ST MAX D is our first dedicated draw fairway wood. It’s the highest launching fairway wood in our lineup and utilizes a slightly closed face, more upright lie angle and additional weight in the heel to promote a powerful draw. This model will fit players that need the most shot shape correction in their fairway wood.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.