The Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS Driver is a low spin option for better players and is the latest evolution of our TOUR-proven Triple Diamond heads. It’s the lowest spinning Rogue ST Driver model, with a neutral-to-fade bias in a compact 450cc head.
ROGUE ST TRIPLE DIAMOND LS DRIVER
- Callaway’s industry-leading innovations, including the all-new Tungsten Speed Cartridge, Jailbreak Speed Frame, and an A.I. designed Flash Face are engineered for maximum speed with exceptional levels of forgiveness
- TOUR-proven Triple Diamond shaped 450cc head offers a neutral-to-fade bias and the lowest spin of the Rogue ST drivers
- Groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20g low and deep in the driver head for increased off-center hit speed and forgiveness through high MOI
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in horizontal and torsional directions with tunings to the construction, shaping, and positioning that allow for greater speed across the face
- New A.I. designed Face lowers spin on the face and adds forgiveness
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole save weight and increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias