Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.
- High MOI head built for lower spin with a strong trajectory
- Offers a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST MAX driver
- Groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 23g low and deep in the driver head for increased off-center hit speed and forgiveness through high MOI
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in horizontal and torsional directions with tunings to the construction, shaping, and positioning that allow for greater speed across the face
- New A.I. designed Face lowers spin on the face and adds forgiveness
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole save weight and increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias
Rogue ST MAX LS is built for lower spin with a strong ball flight trajectory. With a more neutral ball flight, more workability, plus lower spin, Max LS is a tremendous option for mid-to-low handicap players.