Rogue ST Max D is built for golfers who want maximum levels of forgiveness from their driver. It’s built for very high MOI, with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie. Internal and external draw weighting have also been added, along with a generously stretched profile at address for maximum shot shape correction.
WOMEN’S ROGUE ST MAX D DRIVER
- Designed for golfers that need a high level of draw bias in their driver
- Built for very high MOI with a reduced face progression, and a more upright lie
- Groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20g low and deep in the driver head for increased off-center hit speed and forgiveness through high MOI
- Patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame offers stability in horizontal and torsional directions with tunings to the construction, shaping, and positioning that allow for greater speed across the face
- New A.I. designed Face lowers spin on the face and adds forgiveness
- Titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while Callaway’s proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole save weight and increase forgiveness with high launch and a slight draw bias