A total Paradym shift in distance, these fairway woods will fit players looking for our most forgiving shape with a high launch and a slight draw bias. A Forged Carbon toe patch redistributes weight to the heel to make this fairway easy to turn over.
- A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure is pushed to the perimeter to stiffen the body, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- Forged Carbon sole enables unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance, higher MOI, and our longest fairway wood ever. *Featured in the 3W, 3HL, & 5W Models.
- By incorporating up to 23g of high-density tungsten, Callaway has pushed the center of gravity (CG) low and forward, resulting in optimal launch and spin, with more speed for maximum distance.
- All new A.I. face optimization includes speed, launch, and spin.
- The unique face pattern is customized for each model and paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup promoting impressive speed and consistency across the face.
- With progressive shaping and the most extensive offering, Paradym Fairway Woods will be the go-to model for players who want consistent launch with ease and a neutral ball flight.
- Built with a more upright lie angle and a neutral face at address.
- Features the most forgiving shape of all Paradym models and will produce the highest launch with a slight draw bias.
- An adjustable 3W gives the golfer the ability to even further dial in launch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.