- Lightweight Power from a Titanium Face & Body - Titanium is a remarkable material: it features lightweight properties, yet it’s also incredibly strong. Callaway’s engineers leveraged a titanium face and body, resulting in 100g of discretionary saved weight. After extensively reviewing performance characteristics, this weight has been redistributed to enhance ball speed, improve forgiveness, and promote an easy launch.
- Fast Ball Speed from A.I.-Designed Titanium Face Cup & Jailbreak with Batwing Technology - The titanium face has been uniquely optimized through A.I. to enhance ball speed and spin consistency in a hybrid construction, especially on off-center hits. And for the first time ever in a hybrid, the A.I. designed Jailbreak with Batwing Technology increases stiffness in the perimeter, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds across the face.
- Lightweight Triaxial Carbon Crown and Forged Carbon Sole - Great Big Bertha creates exceptionally high forgiveness, starting with a lighter, stronger Triaxial Carbon Crown that saves significant weight vs. a traditional steel crown. The Forged Carbon sole plate also aids in weight savings and relocates the CG to create a slight draw bias. All this saved weight is then meticulously redistributed to promote high launch and more forgiveness.
- Speed and Launch from Dual Tungsten Weighting - With the substantial amount of discretionary weight available from titanium, Callaway engineers redistributed up to 78g of weight between internal tungsten and the sole plate to promote faster ball speeds and a higher launch.
- Refined Fairway Wood-like Shaping for Enhanced Turf Interaction - The sole has also been enhanced with more camber to improve turf interaction and versatility from tough lies. It also features an adjustable hosel in all lofts to dial in launch. Great Big Bertha hybrids feature a slightly more compact, fairway wood-like shape.